Our client is one of the UK’s leading independent recruiters. They have a passion for people and are looking for a dynamic, ambitious, and energetic Recruitment Consultant to join their growing HR & Finance team based in Birmingham. You will have a genuine interest in the HR & Finance sector and could be an entry-level trainee or an experienced Recruitment Consultant. You may even be a Sales Professional looking to take the next step in your career.
Working for one of the most respected names in Finance and HR recruitment, you will receive a market-leading total rewards package consisting of a competitive salary and commission structure, a reward and recognition package and access to a wide range of complimentary employee well-being services. Attitude is essential for success, as our clients will also support your development through their continuous development programme.
- Identify, explore, and maximise new business opportunities.
- Work in partnership and develop robust and meaningful relationships within new and existing client base.
- Deliver a candidate focused culture, ensuring the candidate experience is at the heart of all activities.
- Ensure all applicants are managed through a professional process for screening and validation purposes.
- Ensure social media engagement is met to fully grow personal and company brands.
- Attend appropriate networking events.
- Maintain client and candidate records, adhering to quality procedures and legislation, ensuring a compliant and ethical service.
The successful candidate will have:
- HR or Finance Industry Experience
- The ability to forge strong business relationships.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Be innovative and creative with the ability to organise and prioritise.
- Passion for Account Management
- Candidate relationship empathy
The successful candidate will receive over and above their Salary commission package:
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 30 days after 3 years’ service
- Ability to carry 3 days over to a subsequent year
- Private medical scheme
- Group Pension Scheme
- Income Protection Insurance
- Free Life Assurance
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Financial wellbeing advice and preferential loans through our partner Salary Finance
- Employee assistance program
- 1 paid day off to volunteer/give back to the community
- Excellent market-leading maternity pay
- Quarterly incentives for high achievers
- The Sales and Support Person of the Quarter awards – voted by the people
- Team awards/nights out
- Annual summer and Christmas party to celebrate success
If you can demonstrate a passion for HR Finance Recruitment and the motivation to win and a desire to succeed – then we want to hear from you. To apply, please forward your CV to Mark Jones or Sally Skidmore at Jones Search & Selection Ltd
Reference ID: JSOL001
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Quarterly bonus
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
My client has exceptional social distancing and COVID-19 working practices in place and also offers remote working.
- HR sourcing: 2 years (required)