POSITION: SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT (Technical)
SALARY: £25,000 to £35,000 per annum DOE
PLUS: Excellent bonus scheme
Technology / Manufacturing / Engineering / Technical
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced technical senior recruiter to join their ranks. This is truly an exceptional opportunity for a driven and connected recruitment professional to advance their career.
To actively pursue and develop new business for the team. To act in a supportive manner helping the team of consultants develop an effective and efficient client and candidate experience, through the development of existing and hiring strategy.
- Deliver against agreed targets relating to Consultant KPI’s
- Support Lead or Managing Consultant to effectively manage the team, creating an environment of trust and openness.
- Promote best practices and lead by example setting high standards in conduct and dealings with candidates; clients and colleagues
- Work with colleagues to ensure the maximum opportunity to generate revenue is achieved
- Strive to achieve maximum revenue for the business through effective objection handling and negotiation in line with company policy.
- To develop and maintain long-standing and strategic relationships with clients and candidates throughout and offering a consultative recruitment solution suited to their needs.
- Aim to maximise opportunity within the given market to meet/exceed targets for self and team
- Actively develop knowledge of the market to enable the generation of business and business pipeline, through canvass calling; use of marketing; networking and lead generation
- Use marketing tools to generate business and source candidates
- Qualify client suitability for current or future vacancies/relationships, through questioning and gaining the essential commitment to effectively manage the recruitment process with all parties in mind; including relevant client meetings, following best practice
- Maintain and develop current client relationships to ensure that at all time they receive the best service possible and to maximise business opportunities.
- Deal with client/candidate queries and take ownership to follow up and ensure dealt with efficiently
- Have an awareness of all business units; identifying and communicating opportunities to the relevant Manager.
- Ensure clients, candidates and colleagues are at all times given a positive and professional image of the businesses.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND BEHAVIOURS:
- High level of motivation and drive in order to maximise revenue and customer satisfaction
- Strong work ethic
- Sound business ethics and integrity
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to handle a diverse range of tasks and prioritise effectively
- Excellent networking skills both personally and through social media and networking events
- Ability to negotiate effectively
- Relevant technical degree where appropriate
- Ability to use in house IT system to generate candidates, clients and marketing material to a professional standard, in line with our Quality Management standards
- Individual KPI’s
- Fee income a targets
- Attitude and support
- Business development events attended
- New accounts – fees generated
If the above is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please get in contact with; Mark Jones or Sally Skidmore
Your CV will be forwarded to Jones Search & Selection, a leading Recruitment to Recruitment Rec2Rec consultancy based in Worcester and Birmingham West Midlands. The services advertised by Jones Search & Selection are those of an Employment Business.